Friday, September 5, 2008

Sunflower Man Real?



My Sons words:

Now the sunflower man was truly strange. I was 4 or 5. My grand parents lived on a farm. Seven to ten people were over and we went on a hayride. My grandpa hooked the tractor up to a flat bed trailer bed they used to put hay bales on and we all loaded up and went riding down the tractor trail. It was a normal Minnesota country scene. Woods, fields, cows, grass that sort of thing. There were 2 dogs running around and I noticed this thing. It moved pretty fast and was hard to see its body but I could clearly see its face. It looked like a plastic sunflower pinwheel you’d put in your front lawn and seems to have green leafy plant legs and arms. It looked like something from a cartoon almost. It was maybe a foot and half tall, two legs and arms and ran upright. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me but the dogs were barking at it and running with it. The dogs clearly saw it. I pointed it out to
my grandma but she couldn’t see it. I said, “You can’t see that?” She said “see what?” “That sunflower thing the dogs are barking at?”
She just couldn’t see it. Nobody there could, except the dogs and me. It was the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen.
I Roger Kvande have also seen this creature when I was a child.


Roger Kvande's Son

No comments: